header image headerimage    
 


ABOUT:
The battle of Good vs. Evil... in convenient ''blog'' form.


ARCHIVES:




Sunday, June 05, 2005

 
My World: This is my last day to study for this test. I feel better about it, but I have this nagging feeling that the odds are against me. I hope that I can look back at this post someday and wonder why I was so worried about it. In the mean time my eyes will be watching God.

Actual World: I hate it when this happens:
"In the incident involving urine, which took place this past March, Southern Command said a guard left his post and urinated near an air vent and "the wind blew his urine through the vent" and into a cell block.
It said a detainee told guards the urine "splashed on him and his Koran." The statement said the detainee was given a new prison uniform and Koran, and that the guard was reprimanded and given duty in which he had no contact with prisoners."

It seems like everytime I pee next to a vent it sprays all over the people inside.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is Powered By Blogger. Isn't yours?